This kind of software is much less labour-intensive and much more efficient than paper-based systems. It centralises your documentation to be able to access anywhere it from. Files aren't duplicated and that means you control distribution and you also have an obvious audit of the entire version history and all of the changes which have been made.
Get the benefits of a complete Expense Tracking Software. For more information, visit Procurement Software
There are choices for installing an accounts payable software system in-house, or alternatively utilizing a hosted system or outsourcing the entire services. Studies of this type show that a lot of businesses who use accounts payable software recoup their investment in two per year or less.
To boost your accounts payable processes you can:
- A solution on-site at your organization install
- Get yourself a hosted system
- Have the entire service performed externally
Whichever option you select, the benefits will undoubtedly be:
- Dramatically reduced errors
- Lower processing costs
- Better capability to make the most of early payment discounts
- Avoid late payment fines
- Meet legislative and reporting requirements easily
- Minimise costs of stationery for paper-based documents, along with the costs of storing and processing them
- Improve your customer support as well as your relationships with customers as well as your reputation therefore
Studies show that up to now almost half (48%) of firms aren't using accounts payable process automation. They may be seriously really missing out because research shows they might realistically make savings as high as 80%.
Further figures from the Institute of Management and Administration (IOMA) show that businesses which don't automate their processes pay around £7 per invoice processed. Once automation is implemented, this falls to £4.20 - a saving of 60%!
Due to these savings, many businesses that implement automation find anything they will have spent is recouped within the entire year.
These cost benefits do accumulate, too. Say your organization spends £7 to process every invoice. In the event that you process 50,000 invoices every year a 60% saving could lessen your costs by at the very least £210,000 every full year, or even more.
Instantly, the advantages of using accounts payable automation software include:
- A good summary of your purchase to cover process
- The opportunity to easily track transactions quickly and
- A significant decrease in errors
- A lot more accurate systems
- The opportunity to create financial reports which are updated and accurate efficiently
- Its better to meet legislation requirements and British Standards
- Queries can be handled faster as well as your customer support and reputation will improve
DCS understands the demands positioned on your accounts payable staff and contains developed systems and service solutions which are both effective and simple to use. Your staff can feel in charge as well as your organisation will start to create savings from day one.