1) Accumulating Heat in the testicle is one of the most common causes of low sperm count. Sperm when subjected to heat may decrease the production of sperm and semen. Sperm, in order to survive, needs low temperature. And this is why the scrotum is found located hanging outside.
3) Using Drugs such as steroids and other cytotoxic drugs may also contribute low semen count.
4) Ejaculating more often within a short period of time may also be one of the major contributing factors to the issue.
Once you are aware of all these factors, taking care of the condition may not be a major issue. Following are some of the things that can be done to increase your sperm count:
1) Instead of wearing underwear, it is better to switch to wearing boxers. This will give breathing space to your scrotum and help in increasing the production of semen.
3) If you are into drugs then quit that habit. Drugs that are used for cancer treatments may also contribute to the decreased production of sperm.
4) Maintain a gap of at least three days between each consecutive ejaculation. This will be helpful in making you more profile.
Beside these natural methods, there are a number of herbal supplements that may be helpful in boosting your sperm count. These supplements are free from any side effects and are the most effective means of treatment. These herbs have been used since ancient times and are well known for its effectiveness. These are 100% effective and no prescription is required.
If you want to learn more visit, https://www.moolikaayurveda.com/product/increase-sperm-count-and-motility-ayurvedic-remedy-combo