1) Blue Lagoon: This geothermal man-made body of water is one of the most popular attractions in Iceland. The water is a clear blue and the temperature is a steady 40 degrees Celsius. The water is actually run-off from a nearby power plant. Some even say it has healing properties.visit us and know more Iceland Tour Packages From India and Finland Northern Lights Tour
2) Reykjavík: This capital city is a colorful array of wood row houses, cafes, pubs and clubs.
3) Thingvellir National Park: This park is a must see, with breathtaking views, glaciers and lakes surrounding you. A historic tour through the park will enlighten you on the history of this great country.
4) Northern Lights: The best time to see this amazing sight is from September to April. Watch one of the greatest natural wonders of the world with nothing to impede your view.
5) Gullfoss Waterfall: This famous waterfall is 105 feet high and falls into a steep-sided canyon. There are beautiful rainbows that can be seen over the falls on bright, sunny days. You'll definitely want your camera for this attraction.
6) Videy Island: There are no inhabitants on this island, but there are ferry services year-round that take you to this spectacular site. In 2009, Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon inaugurated the "Peace Tower," laser bean, in honour of John Lennon.
7) The Jökulsárlon Glacier Lagoon: As the largest glaciel lagoon in Iceland, this is a popular tourist attraction.
Iceland has a great many things to offer tourists and visitors. Bring warm clothes with you; you will need them no matter what time of year you go. There are many tours and ferries that will take you to various islands; you can even go on fishing and snorkelling tours if you wish. Ask your travel agent if any of these tours can be included in your travel package. Alternatively, you can look online for deals and offers. Once you go, you won't want to go anywhere else; it will be difficult for your other vacation destinations to live up to your spectacular tour of Iceland.